The Jr. Royalty
program has expanded their Ambassador positions starting at age
7 thru 15.
Interested candidates can be either boys or girls and must be
of some Czech descent. Two candidates, ages 7 thru 10,
will be crowned and sashed as 'Little Ambassadors'. Four candidates,
ages 11 thru 15 will be crowned and sashed as
'Junior Ambassadors'. There are no particular school district
or address limitations.
A judging process is partially based on informal off stage interviews.
These are scheduled during Candidate Family Day, which is a separate
event held prior to the Coronation date. The date of the Candidate
Family Day is held in November
The gift package for the Ambassadors include a crown, sash, 1
year optional membership to the
Domácí Czech Folk Dancers and a monetary gift after
successfully completing their 1 year reign.
- Be of Czech descent
- Be between the ages of 7 thru 15
- Obtain their own sponsor which includes a $35 sponsorship fee
for Coronation expenses.
Sponsors can be family members, businesses or organizations.
- Have parental permission to participate in this program
- Live in MN, however there are no school district parameters
- If crowned will make it a priority to attend as many of the
requested appearances at local parades,
pageants, ethnic events and events of the sponsors' as possible
- If crowned will attend the Junior Royalty Coronation at the
end of their reign to crown their successors